- Sayings of the Buddha in Verse - the wholesome, unwholesome, self effort, mind and meditation, wisdom, the path and nibbana ... some of these subtopics are also explained in greater detail as a separate topic.
- The Buddha recounts His enlightenment experience; recollects His innumerable past lives, many aeons of world expansions and contractions, and witnesses the disappearance and appearance of beings according to their thought, words, and deeds.
- Who is a Buddha? What are His qualities, powers, and superknowledges?
- A few past life stories of the Buddha
- The five destinations after death
- Karma - the law of cause and effect
- The manifold planes of existence, and the transmigration of beings between these impermanent planes according to their thoughts, words, and deeds.
- "From an inconstruable beginning comes transmigration." - The Buddha
- "Breaking the Cycle"
- The types of Gods in many tiers of heaven, their limited life-spans, and their subsequent rebirth in other planes of existence after the exhaustion of their merits, or time as a God.
- The impermanence of heaven and hell..., and similes of heaven and hell
- The permanence of bliss supreme – Nibbana. What is it?
- An explanation of how the Creator God concept has come about.
- Knowledge of Beginnings - the re-evolution of beings and the world
- The impermanence, sorrow, and no-soul nature of everything in this world that is conditioned by causes.
- The 4 Noble Truths of life
- Dependent Origination - "one of the most profound discourses delivered by the Buddha"
- Six-fold base
- The 3 immoral roots and the 3 moral roots
- The unwholesome
- The wholesome
- The Sublime states / The Great Abodes of Living; Loving kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, and equanimity.
- The Perfections
- Loving Kindness - Universal Loving Kindness towards all beings
- The 5 basic precepts - abstinence from killing, stealing, false speech, sexual misconduct, and intoxicants
- The Noble 8-fold path (the Middle Path) - the path to permanent bliss; Nibbana
- The Factors of Enlightenment
- Mindfulness - living in the present moment, unity of body and mind
***Information on Meditation Classes in Pasadena, Los Angeles***
- The 4 Noble Individuals
- Stream-winner! Won the stream to Nibbana!
- Arahant (Holiness)
- Buddhahood - all beings have the potential to become a Buddha Coming soon
- The Diamond Sutra - "...no Bodhisattva who is a real Bodhisattva cherishes the idea of an ego-entity, a personality, a being, or a separated individuality." - The Buddha
- The Buddha’s final moments and words
- The Buddha's life story in brief
Pali Terms Coming soon
Abbreviations Coming soon